- Stops Upward height growth by blocking the action of Gibberellic Acid
- Aids to create a more uniform canopy height and thickness resulting in even light penetration
- The slowing of the top growth gives rise to an increase in lateral branching to fill the spaces allowing the plant to maximise its flowering sites
- Use with NF Regulator Part B to maximise your flower formation, improve fruit setting, and increase harvest weight
- Use only 1ml per litre
Ideal for hydroponics use
Used early in flowering stage it will help speed up the plants natural flowering cycle.
– Increases yield and density of the final product in flowering and fruiting plants.
– APVMA registered PGR.